Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The New Year - What's Your Word

Happy New Year 2019!  It's here, it's here!  A fresh start, a new outlook, and whatever else you want it to be.  It's one of my favorite times.  I know, we can all say that and then find ourselves back to our old routines by Friday.  However, I'm thinking that maybe if we think about it a bit, maybe we have the chance to change that up a bit.  What do you think?  Are you willing to take that chance with me?

Okay, let's start with a word focus.  I LOVE this part of the new year.  People make goals and resolutions...okay, fine, so do I.  But I am not sure they always work and usually I forget.  I have seen others pick of the word of the year and I have found I love the process too.  Mine is:

INTENTION 
which in my mind then leads to 
DEDICATION 
which then leads to 
TRANSFORMATION 
which I love more than setting goals.  

So, whatever approach you choose:

  • Resolutions
  • Goals
  • Words
  • Nothing (that's totes cool too)
just do yourself one favor - own it!  Own whatever path you take, stick with it, and roll with it for the year.  None of us know what is in store for us in 2019 and there is a lot we can't control.   Accept what you can, work with what you can and make the best choices for you.  Enjoy the ride folks!  We've got 364 more beautiful days of 2019 ahead of us.  Here's to an amazing year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @dragonflyangelsociety